Sunday, July 7, 2013

Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Boone,

     Good morning. Up and awake at 5:30 a.m. Fed Midnight, our black cat, his food and water. I'm eating now as I'm writing in this diary. Afterwards, wash dishes, clean the kitchen sink (Monday weekly routine), pick or, should I say, scoop up Midnight's poop and/or urine. The opposite. Urine and/or poop. Then onto my daily schedule of reading and writing: Television and Screenwriting From Concept to Contract, The Complete Book of Screenwriting, and love Smart by Dr. Phil McGraw.
     Before I finished reading two pages of The Complete Book of Screenwriting and Love Smart I was busy trying to figure out how to view the iPhone4 2GB usage data and setting up the e-mail accounts, including AT&T. Now, I'll turn the laptop computer on and change my Twitter picture. Hopefully, there isn't that same "hacker" around waiting to control what I do on the Internet. The time is 9:26 a.m.
     Guess what, Boone? I tried changing my Twitter picture and couldn't. The only sign I saw was a moving circle. No saved changes to my profile picture. Scary, huh? Probably, this picture would change later on, if ever. If and when it does change, my profile picture, I'll let you know.
     Oh! Tweeted on the iPhone4: Tried to change my Twitter picture and there was a circle. For the longest time. No saved photo change. Waiting for the right "time." Then when I pressed the "tweet" button, my new picture had been displayed along with this tweet that I sent. 
     Boone, tweeted another tweet under my pen name "Sherry_Kate." See? What I tell you. Can you imagine? Blows my mind, totally! The time? 10:08 a.m.
     Today's island weather is blue skies and sunshine. I'm eating a bagel with organic cream cheese along with a healthy and natural granola bar. So, from now on, I'm writing to you, Boone, during the morning as well as in the night.
     Finished reading L.J. Smith's The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening. What a coincidence. The actor Ian Somerhalder who portrays Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries surely is an exact look-a-like replica of you, Boone. Rare features. Handsome. Always a mystery. Tomorrow, I'll start reading, The Struggle. It's the second volume of The Vampire Diaries
     I'm also trying to write without the use of my laptop computer and the old desktop computer that I purchased so long ago in the year 1998. The money came from my grandparents' house. A lawyer contacted my aunty Nancy, now deceased, to inform her about my grandparents' property. I guess their house had been sold. The will was under their grandchildren's names.
     This 1998 desktop computer was in my mother's bedroom. But since I have been having difficulty using the laptop computer, I moved the "desktop" to the living room. It's on the desk that once had been where I placed this troublesome hacker invaded laptop computer. Still, however, no success. Encountering similar problems. As a result, buy a brand new computer. Of course, when the amount of my visa Chase credit card decreases and becomes much lower. Available credit. United Airlines. A long story.
     Paul Wesley, confirmed by Julie Plec, has his own Twitter account. The time is 3:33 p.m. In between these times, I exercised, showered, sent Ian Somerhalder a tweet, and ate papaya, slices of orange, and an apple. 
     The Internet on the laptop isn't responding. Not responding. Can't check my gmail account at SherryKateStJohn10@gmail.com. Need to visit the Pearl City Public Library. Luckily, last week, I scheduled to reserve a computer at seven o' clock this evening.
     Sent a new tweet to Ian Somerhalder: 
     @iansomerhalder just turned on the laptop computer. Saw that Paul Wesley signed up on Twitter. I couldn't check my gmail (Not Responding). 
     Plus forgot to mention that Steven R. McQueen still doesn't have his own Twitter account. At 4:42 p.m. I read two pages of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Creative Writing. Learning to write nonfiction and essays. I can choose a topic or use a topic of this book (The Complete Idiot's Guide to Creative Writing), which is "the positive aspects of living in your region greatly outweigh the negative ones." The length is 700 words. Brainstorm an idea topic. 
     But for now, I'm searching for pictures to add to this diary, Boone. And then afterwards, I'll prepare an egg and crouton organic salad dinner. As soon as I finished eating, I will drive to the Pearl City Library. Note: I will remember to include past and present essays in this diary. 
     Arrived home. Midnight ate his food. Printed information about stigmata, four pages that I donated 15 cents to the library. While I was here, I tweeted two tweets to Ian Somerhalder:

1) Hell has come? I'm researching about stigmata & postmortem. This is for my novel "Story to Write." Not sure what to publish. 

2) Hi darling. At the Pearl City Library. Ask a personal health question: Do you smoke?" If so, then we are online friends. 

     No new tweets from Ian Somerhalder this late night. Tweeted information that came out of my yahoo! e-mail. It's about signing a petition to help end the Canadian Harp Seal Hunt. Spring, March 2011. When will this annual slaughtering end? Tomorrow is another day, another hope.    

No comments:

Post a Comment