Thursday, July 4, 2013

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dear Boone,

     The time is several minutes past 9:15 p.m. Fed our black cat Midnight and ate my snack, a dried prune and a banana. Before this, I was at the Best Buy store in Pearl City where I finally purchased an iPhone4 and a Hello Kitty case. A female employee named Tannisha helped me to buy this mobile smartphone.
     Last early evening I was here, at this same Best Buy store, and a Middle Eastern looking man tried to help me. I told him about the hacker problem that somebody controls my laptop computer and I need to buy a phone that a hacker couldn't break into. As a result, I knew about purchasing an iPhone4 and the monthly plan to activate this new mobile smartphone---AT&T---afterwards, I drove to Kinkos, which is located within the Pearl City area. Felt a sensation of relief when I could freely send a tweet to the actor Ian Somerhalder. No hacker around to jam up the system as I typed.
     Returning to our novel, I think to make my character work at an eating place called Burger Cafe while attending classes at a nearby university. Remember "my" is "a." A character. But she still writes and posts news stories online. And as for you, Boone, life is rather simple. You have goals and ambitions. Dreams. Although you contacted your family in the mainland, you want to live on the island of Oahu. The Hawaiian Islands.
     End for now. Tomorrow, there is more. I'll try to see or learn how to use my new iPhone4 and I will let you know about this too.


No comments:

Post a Comment