Dear Boone,
Just arrived home a half hour ago from Whole Foods. It's located outside of the Kahala Mall Shopping Center. It's not far in distance away. Next to the sliding door entrance to the mall. Bought three extra firm tofu, all are organic, of course. Need to be careful about the foods that are GMO. Also from the hot food bar are shoyu chicken, mashed potatoes, spring rolls, chicken tofu, and bread pudding. Buffet style.
Sent a tweet to Ian Somerhalder about this "Dear Boone: A Love Diary." Not to mention, a possible novel. He didn't send me any unsupportive reply, saying that I can't, so I would say that this diary of Boone and him would be "okay" for me to write.
Midnight, our black cat, arrived in the room (Julie's former bedroom). he is on the floor, laying, no, lying on the carpet next to me. He will be 3 years old this May. This is the month when I took him home.
A thought occurred in my mind. I'll write the title of this novel as "Boone's Island." he desires to live on an island instead of moving to the mainland. The 48 states of the United States of America. So here is what I have for us, Boone. You and I or you and my character:
1) Main Characters: John "Boone" Silverman or Boone Silverman and Barbara Josephine Baker
2) Story Setting: The island of Oahu (Downtown, North Shore, Waikiki)
3) Plot of Story: Barbara helps Boone get a job at the Burger Cafe where she works as a cashier. He keeps her company after school. He is her study partner.
Boone also is a compulsive burger eater, smokes, and snores. All of these are bad habits that need to be changed, which he ultimately does change for Barbara who is a coffee and soda drinker. An addict. She, too, tries to change her caffeine addictive ways of drinking two cups of coffee a day and sodas only during the weekends.
Note: This novel is entirely focused on building relationships. About my iPhone4. It's working. Especially the web and Twitter. When I checked Ian's tweets, at home, he had tweeted a new tweet after I tweeted a tweet at Kinkos. Amazing. Just like that.


No comments:
Post a Comment