Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dear Boone,

     The laptop computer is still the same. A "hacker" tries to control what I do every day. Everyday. It's beginning to feel scary. An invasion of privacy. Appears that he uses what I type into my Twitter account and miraculously changes the form, depending on what is happening at the moment along with the certain time. In addition to all of this, there are so many pop ups, including those that appears "available."
     I know what you are thinking. Sounds as though I don't like him. Well, you're absolutely right, Boone, because he isn't you. I'm receiving Social Security disability. Once a month. It's not that I'm disabled, meaning that I can't learn or function as a normal human being. Something unpleasant happened to me in the past. i hanged out with the wrong crowd. you will read about them in this diary. Now on to something new. What else happened today besides all of these troubles? Drove to the library and borrowed four books: Mixed Plate and Noodles by Toby Swanson; The Beach Bums by Jack Owen; The Shores of Paradise by Shirely Streshinsky; and Hotel Honolulu by Paul Theroux. 
     Think I'll write a novel about us, you and I, living in the island of Oahu. Hawaii. I need a thirsty plot to get me started. How about a mystery? A romance novel? A comedy? Hum. How about a mystery background setting that is mixed with romantic conversations along with a good sense of humor personalities. Emphasis on the word "sense." Not critical, but supportive. The title of this first novel is "Like Home Time."
     The plot? My boyfriend Boone whose fictional name, other than Boone Carlyle, is John "Boone" Silverman returns home to Oahu after attending a training seminar in New York City. the name of my character? Barbara Josephine Baker. I'm a cashier at a health food store. I also write news stories on the Internet. 
     What if Boone hadn't died and he was rescued or encountered another person, namely me, once again, which is actually a made up character named as Barbara Jossephine Baker. So Boone's plane crashed somewhere in the island of Oahu.
     Wait. Am I repeating myself? If so and probably is, then "sorry." Anyway, continuing on, my character, Barbara Josephine Baker, at this time, was driving along or on the roadway, heading to a farmer's market. A surprisingly attractive guy waved, signaling, for me, to stop. I didn't, of course. But thought that I should have done so at stopping the car. After all, he is good-looking. The thought had crossed my mind. I thought of him, thinking about him while I was at the farmer's market. A marketplace near or within the North Shore. I stayed for about an hour, buying fresh fruits and vegetables. Out of the blue and out of nowhere, I saw him. While I was walking to my parked car. The attractive guy standing on the side of the road. He waved at me, hoping to catch a ride. He stares and smiles.
     Oh, darn. The time is almost ten-thirty at night. I'll continue writing this story plot tomorrow. Good night, Boone. Write during the night. Later, during the day and night. But for now night. You're my day and night partner.




No comments:

Post a Comment