Friday, July 5, 2013

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dear Boone,

     Got back home (mother's house in Waipahu) after walking at the Ala Moana Beach Park in Honolulu. Couldn't concentrate staying home, writing. So much problems with my laptop computer and the old faithful desktop computer that I bought in 1998. The hard drive light was on. Found a way to pull out the plug and reinsert it back in. But then the Internet on the laptop computer wasn't functioning properly. Problem. So I disconnected all of the wires out of the plug and out of the cable box. Exercised, shower, fruit bowl. Then reinserted these wires back in the plug and the cable box. Still didn't work, so I turned off the power switch and turned it back on. The power lights remained all lit, thankfully.
     While I was at the park, I sent a tweet to Ian Somerhalder: Sherry_Kate---@iansomerhalder oops. I'm still trying to get adjusted to my mobile phone. At the Ala Moana Beach Park, taking a walk. My Facebook profile site is up. 
     And tweeted a tweet when I arrived at my mother's house in Waipahu: 

Sherry_Kate I arrived home, fed Midnight, and eating dark chocolate. Not the whole candy, but only a piece. Read and write. Don't worry. Take a break.

Sherry_Kate I have been awake since 5:45 a.m. Fed my black cat Midnight his food and water. Now, like yesterday, I'm searching the news.

Sherry_Kate @iansomerhalder had a hard day today! Already started handwriting my "Dear Boone" diary. And note: Mabel my mother eats the Clif bars.

Sherry_Kate @iansomerhalder or should I say our? Our "Dear Boone" diary?

Sherry_Kate This is a scary weird scenario. I read Ian Somerhalder's older tweets and he seems to have the same "name" problem that I have been having

Sherry_Kate I will change my name from Sheri Lois Lane Shibuya to Sherry-Kate Elizabeth St. John after I finish handwriting both of these novels.

Sherry_Kate So that there will be no major confusion during the time when I publish my two books (Story to Write & Calif. Dreams: Last Week of Summer),

Sherry_Kate It is that "time" again to check on retweeting these tweets that I so happen to follow:

Sherry_Kate If you say that you are me, then I will file a complaint, saying that YOU are an unwanted spy who only knows how to hack my laptop computer. 

Sherry_Kate Currently watching CNN news video on the Internet. Perhaps I will not change my real name, but think about it! And don't go far to think!

     Feel depressed that there is somebody controlling the laptop computer every day. Mabel called Time Warner Cable to have an employee move the cable box to her bedroom. No two computers are at the same place. Space.
     I also didn't get time to do a few writing. What writing, you may ask, Boone? Well, the title of this novel is Story To Write. I'm currently on Chapter 13. Maybe I could even squeeze in to write a sentence or two, paragraph, now.
     As always, I'll talk to you again tomorrow. The conversation might be different, depending on the day, or I'll pick up where I left off, which is what I had written on Friday.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment