It's five minutes past ten o' clock at night and I just began to write in this diary. My laptop computer is acting up or, in other words, I think that there is a "live" hacker who is taking control over what I do on the Internet and, in addition, the computer program files that I had been writing, no, typing the contents of my stories. This is why I haven't been doing any work on the laptop computer. Only handwriting the words down on paper.
Needed help and guidance in seeking or should I say finding and building relationships. As a result, I've been reading a book titled "Love Smart" by Dr. Phil McGraw. A positive insight into finding and keeping Mr. Right or the man of my dreams. Amazingly, I think to have found him on Twitter. He looks a lot like you Boone. His name is Ian Somerhalder, an actor who was on the TV show "Lost" and most recently on the TV show "The Vampire Diaries." I even wrote to him, sending tweets to @iansomerhalder.
The time is 10:30 p.m. Hawaii time, which is the regular and current time that I prepare to go to sleep. Health reasons. I'll write more about this subject of discussion in another diary entry. Plus my thoughts about the television shows "Lost" and "The Vampire Diaries." Not to mention the news, religion, what I write, and everyday life. My life. It's seen at the end of this diary in pictures and in brief words description format.

No comments:
Post a Comment